Destinations > map view > club
Royal Dublin Society (RDS)
LOCATION: The RDS Members Club is just a 10 minutes drive, a 10/20 minutes cycle or a brisk 30 minutes walk from Trinity College and the City Centre. It is situated between Donnybrook and Ballsbridge.
AMENITIES: * Business Facilities
* Conference, Meeting Rooms, Exhibition Halls and Corporate or Private Rooms for Hire
* Member Rate access to local Accommodation
* Members' Club – Bar, Thomas Prior Lounge & Dining Room (All Wheelchair Accessible)
* Extensive Calender of Events for Members and their guests. www.rds.ie
* Fáilte Ireland Dublin Horse Show
* Visit www.dublinhorseshow.com to book tickets and find out more about the annual
Horse Show held at the RDS attended by over 80,000 people from all around the world over 5 days
The Members Club
* The Club is open Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
* The Dinning Room opens for lunch from 12:30-2:30pm Monday to Friday. (Booking Required)
* The Dining Room is open for Dinner on the first Friday of Each Month. Orders taken from 6:15pm-8:15pm. Bar closes at 11:00pm (Booking is Essential)
* The Bar and the Thomas Prior Room open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm for teas/coffees scones, hot & cold light lunches from 12:30pm to 3:00pm and afternoon tea is served Monday to Friday from 3:30pm to 5:30pm (No bookings taken casual first come basis)
* Open Monday, Tuesday & Friday, 10:00am-5:00pm
* Open Wednesday, Thursday 10:00am-6:00pm
DRESS CODE: Smart Dress.
AGE RESTRICTION: Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Club. (except certain Members’ events).
SMOKING: Irish Law States that there is no smoking indoors in Ireland.
DOGS: Guide dogs are permitted in the Club.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES: To be advised. (Bills must be settled at point of sale by credit card or cash)
PARKING: Contact Club for details.