With over 35 years of experience in all aspects of the private club industry, International Associate Clubs and parent company CCA offer consultancy and management services for both established clubs and new developments.
We have assisted clubs in our own network as well as external club properties around the world. We provide complete, bespoke solutions and manage a club from the initial consultancy, conceptualisation and project management, to selling memberships, training staff and overseeing operations.
Additionally, we can provide research and analysis on local club markets to assist in key decisions or business plans.
Management Services Provided
Correct positioning of the membership in terms of marketing and public relations.
- Development of customised marketing and sales strategies to optimise membership sales for new and existing clubs.
- Establish categories of membership and recommend pricing policies.
- Assist in the development of an annual membership marketing plan and fix matriculation targets.
Whether new club developments, repositioning or turnarounds, we have the expertise and resources to provide a full range of management services in operations, sales and marketing, food and beverage, purchasing, accounting, and internal controls to manage any club or golf course. Key management services include:
- Developing annual operating, sales and marketing and capital expenditure plans and budgets.
- Establishing and implementing operating policies, procedures, minimum standards, and quality of service levels appropriate to the individual operation.
- Identify, hire, train and supervise all management and line staff.
- Develop and implement all management systems including the financial reporting system, providing monthly and annual accounts.
- Streamlining IT processes (CRM, accounting software, server hosting…)